2013 Registration Instructions
For Veterans: Download your registration form here in PDF.
For First Timers:
1. Attend the Meet n Greet (Saturday March 23rd at noon), at the Philadelphia Brewing Company to learn more about building a team and a sculpture, meet potential team mates, and have fun!
2. Start gathering a team (unlimited size, but there can only be up to 12 pilots per vehicle)
3. Read the rules and guidelines, and understand them.
4. Check our Resources page for ideas and workshops.
5. Fill out the OFFICIAL registration form and submit it with your payment to NKCDC by May 1st. (By April 1st for free Tshirts, Payment can be submitted by check, with your registration form, or via paypal)
7. SHOW UP the day of the derby (May 18th, 2013) in full regalia and compete following all safety rules and guidelines.
8. Enjoy Yourself and your achievements!
If you'd like to pay your team's $25 registration fee using Pay Pal, you can do so using the button below. You can use a Pay Pal account, or a credit card with this service. Remember to include your Team & Captain names, and to send in your paper registration form by fax, email, or mail. Your registration form should have T shirt sizes for each team member on the back (Unisex or Female cut, S - XXL)
Additional donation are always appreciated.
PAY FOR REGISTRATION
Additional Team T shirts
Teams that register before April 1st, 2013 will receive 4 free T shirts with their registration fee. (Team member shirt sizes should be specified on the registration form) Shirts for team members beyond the innitial four, or shirts for members of teams who registered after 4-1-13 may be purchased for $8 each. Payment for extra T shirts should be sent in with your registration form, or made using the Pay Pal button below;
PAY FOR PARTICIPANT T SHIRTS
ANY QUESTIONS- FEEL FREE TO CONTACT Henry Pyatt @ 215 427 0350 X124.
For questions about the Arts Fest- email eknaartsfest(at)gmail.com or visit their website.